* Marked items are in one continuous file.
† Marked items were presented in different order than agenda.
- TUESDAY, May 7, 2013
- * OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers
- * REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION: None
- * INVOCATION:
- * PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- * PRESENTATIONS PRESENTED ELSEWHERE:
- On April 18, 2013, Mayor Linn presented the following proclamations at the Lompoc Elks Lodge to:
- Neil Patel, honoring him as the Lompoc Elks Police Officer of the Year 2013.
- Wendy Nesby, honoring her with the Lompoc Elks Outstanding Performance Award 2013; and
- Police Officer Dan Sessions, Police Officer William Francis, and Police Agent Scott Morgan, in honor of being awarded the Lompoc Elks Lodge Award for Valor.
- On April 25, 2013, a Proclamation declaring April 2013 as DMV/Donate Life California Month was mailed to the One Legacy Foundation in Los Angeles, CA.
- * PRESENTATIONS:
- Mayor Linn to present Proclamations to:
- Lompoc Elks Lodge No. 2274 Exalted Ruler Terry Gurley for Youth Week May 5-11, 2013.
- National Active and Retired Federal Employee Association Chapter President Darrell Gabel for Public Service Recognition Week May 5-11, 2013.
- Lompoc Police Chief Larry Ralston in honor of National Police week May 12-18, 2013 and Peace Officers’ Memorial Day May 15, 2013.
- City of Lompoc Public Works Director Kevin McCune for National Public Works Week May 19 - 25, 2013.
- * ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Special Meeting of March 26, 2013, and Regular Meeting of April 2, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 04/10/2013 - $1,058,327.64
- Voucher Register of 04/05/2013 - $494,895.99
- Voucher Register of 04/12/2013 - $517,162.26
- *Voucher Register of 04/19/2013 - $570,331.93
- Utility Credit Refunds of 04/15/2013 - $2,304.18
- Electronic Payments of March 2013 - $1,875,058.81
- Approval of Resolution No. 5836(13) – Intention to Levy Assessments for FY 2013/14, Preliminarily Approve an Engineer’s Report, and Provide Notice of a Public Hearing for the Park Maintenance and City Pool Assessment No. 2002-01.
- Transportation Development Act (TDA) Claim for Fiscal Year 2013-2014.
- Award of Contract to Purchase One ADA Transit Bus.
- Amend Measure “A” and Measure “D” Five-Year Local Program of Projects for Fiscal Years 2012-13 through 2016/17.
- Discussion and Possible Action Related to the Sale, Storage, Use, and Transportation of "Safe and Sane Fireworks”
(Pulled, and Discussed Separately)
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Hearing to Consider Measure “A” and Measure “D” Five-Year Local Program of Projects for Fiscal Years 2013/14 through 2017/18.
- † Staff Presentations - 2013/15 Budget Process
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS: