- TUESDAY, August 20, 2013
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers
REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
PRESENTATIONS PRESENTED ELSEWHERE:
CITY ADMINISTRATOR STATUS REPORT:
STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of July 2, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 7/30/13 - $1,143,301.67
- Voucher Register of 7/25/13 - $412,882.51
- Voucher Register of 7/26/13 - $210,316.40
- Voucher Register of 8/01/13 - $146,327.32
- Voucher Register of 8/02/13 - $243,726.07
- Electronic Payments July 2013 - $1,827,471.07
- Increase in City of Lompoc’s Support for the Lompoc Public Library (Library) to Provide Resources to Modify Library Compensation Plans.
- Approval of Lompoc Police Officers’ Association Settlement Agreement and Associated Appropriations (Case Nos. LA-CO-100-M; LA-CE-555-M; LA-CE-564-M; LA-CE-585-M)
- Ground Lease Agreement - Rene L. Minjares, dba, Barnstormers Aero Services, Inc.
- Lease Amendment No.1 for Rivers Edge Pet Lodge.
- COUNCIL REQUESTS:
- Amendments to City Council Handbook.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Purchase One 24-Cubic Yard Scraper (Scraper) Vehicle for Approximately $855,704.
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011