† Marked items were presented in different order than agenda.
* Marked items are in one continuous file.
- TUESDAY, December 3, 2013
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- * CITY ADMINISTRATOR STATUS REPORT:
STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS: None
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of Joint Meeting with the Public Safety Commission of November 12, 2013, and the Special Meetings of November 15 & 16, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 11/06/2013 - $1,103,069.96
- *Voucher Register of 11/05/13 - $427,749.45
- Voucher Register of 11/15/2013 $457,393.99
- Utility Credit Refunds of 11/18/2013 - $707.16
- Electronic Payments of September 2013 - $2,277,3096.16
- Manual Payments of September 2013 - $8,651.00
- Ordinance 1566 (13) / Summary of Action - Amend the City’s Zoning Ordinance Map and Text Changes to the Zoning Ordinance for the Southside Residential Overlay.
- Amendment #1 to Breeze Memorandum of Understanding.
- NEW BUSINESS::
- † Conditional Approval of City Administrator Contract..
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- † City Council Adoption of Resolution No. 5886(13) Declaring Results of Majority Protest Proceedings and Establishing the Lompoc Tourism Improvement District (LTID) and Approve the Management Agreement with Visit Lompoc, Inc.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- † After Action Report and Possible Action to Amend Chapter 8.28 of the Lompoc Municipal Code Related to the Sale, Storage, Use, and Transportation of “Safe and Sane Fireworks” and Approve Resolution No. 5879(13) Establishing Related Fees and Charges.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011