- TUESDAY, February 18, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Special Meeting 01/28/2014.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 01/29/2014 - $1,094,607.81
- Voucher Register of 01/17/2014 - $417,448.37
- Voucher Register of 01/24/2014 - $447,170.05
- Electronic Payments November & December 2013 - $4,720,087.98
- Manual Checks November & December 2013 - $6,537.46
- Utility Credit Refunds of 01/27/2014 - $395.97
- Vacation of a Public Utility Easement at 1213 East Ocean Avenue – Lompoc
Radiation Oncology Center.
- Long-Term Hangar Lease Agreement at Lompoc Airport.
- Final Acceptance of Project No. FY-12-S-3, 3-Step, Cape Seal & Slurry Seal
- Award of a Contract to Purchase Utility Police Interceptor Vehicles in the
Amount of $198,346.50 and Additional Equipment in the Amount of
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Approval of the Parks and Recreation Priority List for the Use of Available
2010 Bond Proceeds. (Successor Agency)
- Review and Acceptance of Lompoc Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule
(ROPS) for the Period of July 1 to December 31, 2015 (Lompoc ROPS 14-
15A). (Successor Agency)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Transferring Management of School
Crossing Guard Program from the City of Lompoc to the Lompoc Unified
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 1601(14) for the Adoption of the 2013
California Fire Code.
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 1600(14), Amending Subsection D.2. of Section
15.08.020 of the Lompoc Municipal Code Regarding Fire Sprinklers in
Existing Non-Residential Buildings.
- Use of Greenhouse Gas Allowance Auction Proceeds and Adoption of
Resolution No. 5889(14).
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011