Available ONLY while City Council Meeting is in session!
*You need to have Windows Media Player installed to view the webcast.
City Council Meeting Archived Video
Every attempt will be made to post video within two working days following the meeting.
† Marked items were presented in different order than agenda.
- TUESDAY, November 19, 2013
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- ROLL CALL:
REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
PRESENTATIONS PRESENTED ELSEWHERE:
CITY ADMINISTRATOR STATUS REPORT:
STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS: None
- CONSENT CALENDAR:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of June 18, 2013 and November 5, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 10/23/2013 - $1,324,511.92
- *Voucher Register of 10/25/2013 - $1,819,893.22
- Voucher Register of 11/01/2013 - $779,548.58
- Utility Credit Refunds of 10/23/2013 - $1,293.29
- Amendment to the Classification and Compensation Plans Regarding the Revised Electrical Utility Engineer and New Solid Waste Compliance Coordinator Job Classifications.
- Ordinance No. 1595(13) Amending Lompoc Municipal Code, Re- establishing and Establishing Speed Limits on Certain Streets - Summary of Action.
- Execution of Documents for Application for State Department of Transportation Matching Funds for Federal Aviation Administration Grant for Airport Apron Project (Design Phase).
- NEW BUSINESS::
- † Introduction of Ordinance for Adoption, by Reference, of the Mandatory State Building Codes.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- † Review and Adoption of Resolution Approving the Application for Grant Funds from State of California Department of Parks and Recreation, Off-Highway Vehicle Grant Funds and Consideration of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Lompoc Valley Parks, Recreation, and Pool Foundation (LVPRPF) for Phase 1 – Environmental Review for the Proposed Motorsports Project at the Lompoc Airport (Assessor Parcel Nos. 95- 450-012 and 013) (Planning Division File No. DR 13-04).
- † Adoption of Resolution No. 5884(13) Certifying the Final Environmental Impact Report and Addendum for the General Plan Phase I Update and Findings of Fact and Statement of Overriding Considerations and Resolution No. 5885(13) Regarding 2030 Phase 1 General Plan Policy Language for the Land Use Element and the Circulation Element and Land Use Element Map Changes and Introduction of Ordinance No. 1566(13) Regarding the Zoning Map and Text Changes to the Zoning Ordinance (Planning Division Files No. EIR 09-01 / GP 07-04 / ZC 10-01).
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS: