* Marked items are in one continuous file.
- TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2012
- OPEN SESSION - 7 P.M. – Council Chambers
- REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- PRESENTATIONS: Mayor Linn to present Proclamations for:
- CITY ADMINISTRATOR STATUS REPORT:
- STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR:
- Approval of Minutes.
- Approval of Expenditures.
- Final Acceptance of Project No. FY-11-S-3, 2011 Slurry Seal.
- Award of Project No. FY-09-W-1, Waterline and Valve Replacement Project.
- Acceptance of the Lompoc Redevelopment Agency financial statements for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2011.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- A request, submitted by the applicant Caleb Roope of Pacific West Communities, Inc, to revise the approved phasing and site plan for the Cypress Court Project. The project is located at 1420 East Ocean Avenue (Assessor Parcel Numbers: 85-150-17, 18). (Planning Division File No. CUP 08-05 / LOM 586-P)
- COUNCIL REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- City of Lompoc 2011 General Plan Report – Progress Status of Implementing General Plan Policies.
- Update on Proposal from Environmental Education Group regarding the California Space Center Project.(PULLED)
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Request for City Resolution Supporting the Inclusion of Representatives of the Wine Industry in the Santa Barbara County Winery Ordinance Review, and Supporting the Exclusion of Charity Events from Being Counted in the Winery Ordinance as Special or Winery Events.
- Economic Development Committee & Strategic Plan Updates.(PULLED)
- * WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:
- * ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- * COUNCIL, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
- * ADJOURNMENT:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011