* Marked items are in one continuous file.
- TUESDAY, May 21, 2013
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers
REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
CITY ADMINISTRATOR STATUS REPORT:
STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Special Meeting of April 9, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 04/26/2013 - $1,255,421.37
- Payroll of 05/10/2013 - $1,057,688.94
- Voucher Register of 04/26/2013 - $770,908.66
- Voucher Register of 05/03/2013 - $1,488,215.99
- Electronic Payments of 05/02/2013 - $5,504,934.96
- Award of Project No. FY-10-S-1 – “R” Street/Ocean Avenue Traffic Signal Installation Project.
- Renewal of Agreement with County of Santa Barbara for Animal Control Services FY 2013-2015.
- * APPOINTMENTS:
- Appointment of Council Nominees to Planning Commission (2 Unexpired Terms – 1 Term ending 12/2014 & 1 Term ending 12/2016)
- Senior Commission – At Large Appointment – 1 Unexpired Term Ending 1/2014
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- An Appeal Submitted by Pastor Doug Conley of the New Life Christian Center, of the Planning Commission Non Action of April 10, 2013 for a Conditional Use Permit to Allow the Operation of the City of Promise Homeless Shelter. This action is exempt in accordance with the California Environmental quality Act (CEQA). Planning Division File No. CUP 12-10.
- City Council review of a Planning Commission recommendation regarding a request by Whitt Hollis of West Coast Housing Partners, LLC, on behalf of Townsgate Summit, LLC and the other members of Summit View Homes LLC for consideration of an Environmental Impact Report (EIR 12-01) and a request for Annexation No. 78 to the City of Lompoc. Additionally, the Council will consider a recommendation regarding a Fiscal Analysis Study prepared for the project and a pre-zoning request. The site was considered in the City of Lompoc 2030 General Plan Update as Expansion Area D, for development of a 44-unit residential development.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Declaration of Nuisance and Abatement Order.
- The 2013-14 Proposed Budgets for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Human Services, and HOME Investment Partnership (HOME) Programs; Adoption of Resolution No. 5843(13).
- * WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:
* ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
* COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS: