- TUESDAY, October 1, 2013
OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
CITY ADMINISTRATOR STATUS REPORT:
STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of September 17, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 09/11/2013 - $1,116,707.33
- Voucher Register of 09/06/2013 - $652,294.15
- Voucher Register of 09/13/2013 - $712,661.28
- Final Acceptance of Project No. FY-11-S-1 – Olive Avenue Emergency Street Repair Project.
- Final Acceptance of Project No. FY-09-S-3 – Sidewalk Infill Project for Cycle 2 Federal Safe Routes to School Program.
- Vacation of a Portion of Public Utility Easement at 701 West Central Avenue – Walmart.
- Property Lease Agreement with R. L. Johnson Construction, Inc., for property located at 1107/1129 North V Street, Lompoc, CA.
- Ordinance No. 1576(13) Amending Lompoc Municipal Code, Title 15, by Adding Chapter 15.72 – Grading – Summary of Action.
- Text Amendment – TA 13-01 – Summary of Action
Amend the Zoning Ordinance to allow Cottage Food Operator Permit
(Planning Division File No. CUP 13-01).
- Approval of Interim Employment Agreement for Interim City Administrator.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Adoption of the Groundwater Management Plan.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011