† Marked items were presented in different order than agenda.
* Marked items are in one continuous file.
- TUESDAY, January 7, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 6:45 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meetings of December 3 & 17, 2013.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 11/25/2013 - $88,059.16
- Payroll of 12/04/2013 - $1,092,487.14
- Payroll of 12/18/2013 - $1,474,019.42
- Voucher Register of 12/06/2013 - $703,060.92
- Voucher Register of 12/13/2013 - $513,742.49
- Electronic Payments for October 2013 - $2,342,707.65
- Manual Checks for October 2013 - $2,685.00
- Adoption of Ordinance 1598(13) Banning the Possession of Synthetic Spices and/or Synthetic Bath Salts.
- Adoption of Aggressive Solicitation Ordinance No. 1597(13).
- * Administration of The Oath of Allegiance and Appointment of Patrick Wiemiller as City Administrator.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Adoption of Resolution No. 5890(14) Modifying Section 3.00 of the City’s Master Fee Schedule, Introduction of Ordinance No. 1599(14) to Authorize Collection of Certain Fire Service Fees, and Authorization to Enter Into a Professional Services Agreement with Fire Recovery USA.
- Review, Discussion and Consideration of Fire Department Master Plan Priorities.
- Amendment to the Classification and Compensation Plans Regarding the New Deputy Fire Marshal/Fire Captain Job Classification.
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011