* Marked items are in one continuous segment.
- TUESDAY, April 1, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of 03/18/2014.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 02/26/2014 - $1,303,102.64
- Voucher Register of 02/28/2014 - $419,043.85
- Voucher Register of 03/07/2014 - $488,078.88
- Utility Credit Refunds of 03/10/2014 - $2,367.01
- Electronic Payments of 02/2014 $4,158,283.36
- Manual Payment of 02/2014 - $6,500.00
- Industrial Disability Retirement of Donald Bumanglag.
- Community Action Commission Senior Nutrition Program Lease Agreement Located at the Dick Dewees Community and Senior Center.
- Closing Portions of “H” Street and Ocean Avenue for the Lompoc Valley of Flowers Criterium on May 11, 2014.
- Federal Transit Administration Section 5339 Application for Capital Project Funds.
- Authorization for Destruction of Department Records.
- Final Acceptance of Project No. FY-10-S-1 R Street & Ocean Avenue Traffic Signal Installation Project.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- * Approval of a Three-Year Memorandum of Understanding Between the City of Lompoc and Good Samaritan Shelter, Inc, to Provide Operational Services at the Marks House Family Transitional Shelter Located at 203 North “N” Street, Lompoc, CA 93436 (APN No. 091-051-98)
- Consideration of Proposed Solid Waste Rate Adjustments.
- * Consideration of a Letter of Fact for Jim Mosby (Added by Council vote at time of meeting)
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011