- TUESDAY, May 20, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of 05/05/2014
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of April 23, 2014 - $1,349,818.10
- Voucher Register of April 18, 2014 - $539,883.68
- Voucher Register of April 25, 2014 - $596,644.18
- Utility Credit Refunds of April 25, 2014 - $2,137.38
- COUNCIL REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Council Discussion Concerning Adding Items to Published Agendas.
(Requested by Council Member Starbuck)
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- Proposal for Financing of the InterAct Computer-Aided Police and Fire Dispatch/Records Management System/Jail Management System Vendor; Adoption of Resolution No. 5918(14).
- Adoption of Resolution No. 5925(14) Ratifying the Proclamation of a Local Emergency Issued by the City’s Director of Emergency Services.
- Declaration of Nuisance and Abatement Order.
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 1603(14) Amending Lompoc Municipal Code, Title 3, by Adding Section 3.36.175 – Regulated Communications.
- Adoption of Resolution No. 5923(14), Requesting the Judges of the Superior Court of the County of Santa Barbara to Reform the Civil Grand Jury.
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011