- TUESDAY, June 3, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of 5/20/2014.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 05/07/2014 - $1,115,703.12
- Electronic Payments 04/2014 - $2,066,773.38
- Manual Checks 04/2014 - $9,172.13
- Voucher Register of 05/02/2014 - $445,017.63
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 1603(14) Amending Lompoc Municipal Code, Title 3, by Adding Section 3.36.175 – Regulated Communications.
- Resolution No. 5926(14) Designating Certain Streets in the Vicinity of
Ryon Park for Permit Parking during the Annual Flower Festival.
- Unclaimed Property: Stale-Dated Checks.
- Approval of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Lompoc Unified School District (LUSD), the Lompoc Public Library System and the City of Lompoc regarding Bookmobile Storage on LUSD Property.
- Hangar and Tie-Down Rent Increases at Lompoc Airport, Adoption of Resolution No. 5915(14).
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Public Hearing for Solid Waste Rate Adjustments.
- Adoption of the FY 2014-15 Gann Appropriation Limitation.
- Public Hearing to Consider the Ordering of Services and Improvements, the Continuation of the Assessments for FY 2014-15 for the City of Lompoc “Park Maintenance and City Pool Assessment District No. 2002-01” and Adoption of Resolution No. 5848(13) Approving the Engineer’s Report, Confirming the Diagram and Assessment, and Ordering the Continuation of Assessments for FY 2014-15 for the Park Maintenance and City Pool Assessment District No. 2002-01.
- COUNCIL REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS::
- Possible Action to Enact Urgency Ordinance No. 1605(14) Prohibiting the Transportation, Sale, Possession and Use of “Safe and Sane” Fireworks within the City Limits through the Remainder of the 2014 Calendar Year.
- Setting and Adoption of Proposed Changes to the Business Tax Schedule, Authorize Placement on the November 2014 Election Ballot, and Appropriate $24,000 for Election Costs.
- Smoking Prohibition in Recreational Areas; Introduction of Ordinance No. 1604(14).
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS: