Every attempt will be made to post Draft Agendas 10 days prior to the next meeting and Finalized Agendas by 5 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the next meeting.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
City Council Meeting
- Date: 08/07/2018
- Location: City Hall
100 Civic Center Plaza
Lompoc, California 93436
- August 2018 Master Calendar
- AP CHECK RECONCILIATION REGISTER
- Proposed Future City Council Agenda Items
- Amendment to City of Lompoc Conflict of Interest Code; Adoption of Resolution No. 6202 (18)
- Adoption of Resolution No. 6203(18) Approving the Suspension of the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Increase in Monthly Solid Waste Service Charges
- Adoption of Resolution No. 6156(18) Approving Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement for the North Avenue Storm Drain Improvements Project, East Phase, City Project No. FY-17-SD-1; and Approving Supplemental Appropriations
- Adoption of Resolution No. 6204(18) to Approve 2018 Cape Seal Project, Award Construction and Consulting Contracts, Authorize Contract Change Orders and Approve Supplemental Appropriations (Project No. FY-18-S-3)
- Award of Project No. FY-18-P-1, Ryon Park Pavement Improvement Project; Adoption of Resolution No. 6205(18) Approving Supplemental Appropriations
- Approval of Management Agreement with Visit Lompoc, Inc. for Implementation of the Renewed Lompoc Tourism Improvement District
- Adoption of Economic Development Committee Strategic Directions Plan
- Approval of Plan for Santa Ynez Riverbed Encampments Removal; Adoption of Resolution No. 6206(18) Approving Appropriations for Funding for Staffing
This web page is a public resource of general information. The City of Lompoc makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused. Any missing or incomplete agenda reports linked to this web page may be obtained at the City Clerk's Office or Lompoc Public Library Reference desk. The official agenda and reports are available in the City Clerk's Department.
If you experience technical difficulties with this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.