What is a Home Use Permit (HUP)?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Every business must register an address, not a post office box or private mail box. If this address is a residence inside the City limits, the business must obtain an approved HUP. There is a one-time fee for this permit (See "Before You Apply for a BTC"). The application can be obtained from Planning or the City Clerk at Lompoc City Hall.