At the Business Help Desk, We Want To
- Get your questions answered quickly
- Answer your questions about development processes, zoning, site selection, permits
- Maintain a business friendly attitude at City Hall
- Welcome new, expanding, and existing businesses
- Improve counter accessibility with visible signage
- Provide you with one point of contact
- Help guide you to various departments within the City
At the Business Help Desk, We Offer
- Site Selection Assistance
- Development Assistance Team (DAT) Meeting scheduling
- Resource information
What Does Lompoc Have to Offer?
- A full service City
- Plenty of available commercial space
- A new build- to suit 40 – acre industrial business park
- Competitive utilizes
- And much more
We can point you in the right direction!
Talk to the Planning Division to help determine zoning requirements and allowed uses in desired locations. Planning staff will assist you through the land entitlement process. 805-875-8213
Have permitting questions? Do you need to schedule an inspection? Contact our building division to get permitting questions answered. 805-875-8220
Business growth, expansion, retention, and recruitment are priorities for Lompoc. We want to help you find a location, grow your business, and stay in Lompoc. For new business assistance, contact 805-875-8274.
A Business Tax Certificate is needed in order to operate a business within the City limits. Business Tax Applications can be filled out online or at the City Clerk’s Office. 805-875-8241
The City of Lompoc is a full service city dedicated to best serving your needs. We provide water, wastewater, electric, solid waste and broadband utilities to residents. 805-736-1261
Like us on Facebook!