Construction Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
Construction Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) is required for any construction site where the combination of construction activities and land disturbance is equal to, or greater than, one (1) acre in size. See the documents and links below for statewide Construction General Permit requirements.
- 2009-0009-DWQ New Construction General Permit
- New Construction General Permit SWPPP Checklist
- New General Construction Permit
- New Construction General Permit Website Links
- Storm Water Pollution Prevent Plan (SWPPP) Flyer
Non-Filer/QSD and QSP Complaint Form
The Water Board has established an online form to allow submittal of complaints concerning QSDs/QSPs. The Water Board intends to investigate Construction General Permit violations and associated Qualified SWPPP Developer/Practitioner requirements. Contract and financial disputes will not be investigated.