The Zoning Ordinance is the City of Lompoc implementation and enforcement of the vision created by the General Plan. All land use decisions must be consistent with the City's General Plan. By defining permitted uses for zoning districts and having citywide standards we can utilize these tools to help protect the property, health, safety, and livelihood of all who call Lompoc home.
For meetings pertaining to the Zoning Code Update please refer to the calendar here and subsequent archive folder for older meetings.
The Planning Division has released the most recent Redline Copies (Planning Commission Recommendations) of the Draft Zoning Code prior to review by the City Council at their regularly scheduled meeting to occur on June 18, 2019.
At the June 18, 2019 Council meeting the Comprehensive Zoning Code Update was continued to the July 2, 2019 Council meeting.
- Public Hearing Draft Redline No. 1 (shows redlines of all changes from the original July 2018 Draft)
- Public Hearing Draft Redline No. 2 (includes all changes from the the original July 2018 Draft, but only the changes made after the February 19, 2019 Council hearing are shown in redlines)
- Public Hearing Draft Clean Copy (includes all changes from the the original July 2018 Draft, but changes are not shown in redlines)
- July 2018 Original Public Hearing Draft
- 2030 General Plan FEIR Addendum No. 6 (Comprehensive Zoning Code Update)
- June 18, 2019 Presentation for Zoning Code Update
Questions regarding the Draft Zoning Code or proposed Redlines can be directed to Planning Manager Brian Halvorson at email@example.com or by phone at (805) 875-8228.