Lost, Unclaimed or Uncashed Checks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Every month the City receives information about city-issued checks that have not been cashed. The current list is expired as of May 28, 2019.

To request a re-issuance of a check to which you are entitled, please download the Unclaimed Money - Claim Form and the Stop Payment Request Form below. Complete the required information and either mail or bring into our office at the following address:

City of Lompoc
Finance Department
100 Civic Center Plaza
Lompoc, CA 93436

For questions or additional information, please contact, Dean Albro, Accounting Supervisor, at (805) 875-8283 or by email at d_albro@ci.lompoc.ca.us.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer