- DBE Goal 2019-2021
- DBE Program 2019-2021_final revised
- Routes & Schedules
- Holidays - No Service
- News & Announcements
- General Information
- Fare Information
- Fixed-Route Service
- Origin to Destination
- Bikes on Buses
- Travel Tips
- Advertising Opportunities
- Lost and Found
- Paratransit Application/ADA Certification Form
- Short Range Transit Plan
- Comments, Concerns, or Suggestions
- Title VI Public Notification
- Title VI Complaint Process and Forms
- ADA Complaint Process
- DBE Goal Setting for The City of Lompoc
- Reasonable Modification Request
- Accessible Formats
|Tuesday||January 1||New Year’s Day|
|Monday||January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|Monday||February 18||Presidents' Day|
|Monday||May 27||Memorial Day|
|Thursday||July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 2||Labor Day|
|Monday||November 11||Veterans Day (Observed)|
|Thursday||November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|Tuesday||December 24||Christmas Eve|
|Wednesday||December 25||Christmas Day|
Service to Buellton & Solvang
Wine Country Express
This service connects Lompoc, Buellton and Solvang with three round trips a day Monday through Saturday. Buses depart Cypress and I at 7:15 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 4:45 p.m., arriving at Solvang in about 35 minutes, with a stop at the Albertson's in Buellton. The fare for this service is $2 each way. All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts and bicycle racks.
Service to Santa Barbara!
COLT operates one round trip to Santa Barbara each Tuesday and Thursday! Vehicles depart Cypress and I Street at 8:30 a.m. and make a stop in Buellton at the Post Office, then depart the Santa Barbara MTD bus depot at 3:30 p.m. ADA service is also available on each trip. Reservations are required for ADA service and space is limited, so call (805) 736-7666 to save your seat!
COLT Night Service for Hancock College, Lompoc Campus!
Buses depart the Lompoc campus at 8:10 p.m., 8:40 p.m., 9:10 p.m., and 9:40 p.m. Monday through Thursday and drop students off at their Lompoc residence. Normal COLT fares apply. For more information call 736-7666.
COLT provides public transit service within Lompoc, Mission Hills, and Vandenberg Village. Service is available from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. COLT does not operate on Sundays or on legal holidays (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day).
ADA Curb-to-curb service is available for persons with disabilities. To schedule a pickup call 736-7666. Eligibility certification is required to utilize this service. For those not yet certified for ADA service, please submit a Paratransit Application/ADA Certification Form.
Children under 6 years of age may travel free when accompanied by a fare paying passenger 14 years and older. Escorts for persons with disabilities travel free.
"Senior" is defined as a person 65 years of age and older. Accepted forms of identification include Medicare card and Department of Motor Vehicles identity card.
"Student" is defined as a person 18 years of age and younger.
"Person with Disability" as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Visit the ADA website.
Travel Within City Limits
|Adults and students||$1.25|
|Senior/Disabled (Fixed Route)||$0.60|
|Santa Barbara Shuttle||$7.00|
Travel Outside City Limits (Vandenberg Village/Mission Hills)
|Adults and students||$2.00|
|Senior/Disabled (Fixed Route)||$1.00|
'Fare Saver' Monthly Bus Pass
COLT offers a convenient and affordable way to travel around Lompoc, Mission Hills, and Vandenberg Village by offering an unlimited-use monthly Fare Saver bus pass. Simply show your monthly pass and climb aboard. Each Fare Saver monthly pass is good for unlimited rides all month long, so the more you ride, the more you save.
- Allan Hancock College, Lompoc Valley Center, Administration Building, campus cashier
- Anderson Recreation Center, 125 West Walnut Avenue
- COLT, 1300 West Laurel Avenue
- Lompoc City Hall, 100 Civic Center Plaza - Finance Dept.
- Von's, 729 North H Street
- Dick DeWees Community Center, 1120 West Ocean Avenue
COLT is not responsible for articles left on the bus; however, we will do everything possible to help you retrieve a lost item. If you find an item left on the bus, please give it to the driver. If you leave an item on a COLT vehicle, please call 736-7666 as soon as possible. Tell us what route/bus you were on, the direction you were traveling, and the time and location you got off. You will be asked to provide an exact description of the lost item and telephone number where we may contact you. All items are held in our offices for safekeeping for up to 30 days.
- There are four local bus routes serving Lompoc, Vandenberg Village, and Mission Hills. Call 736-7666 for trip planning assistance.
- Schedules, route maps, and other pertinent information are available at all pass sales locations, the Chamber of Commerce, area schools, and the Lompoc Valley Community Center.
- Each vehicle has two destination signs: one above the windshield and one on the curbside of the bus. These signs identify the route on which the vehicle is traveling.
- Free transfers are available at the time of fare payment. They are good up to 60 minutes on any COLT route except the one on which it was issued.
- There are designated bus stops throughout the Lompoc Valley. Plan to be at the bus stop at least five minutes prior to schedule departure time.
- You may exit at designated bus stops or at other locations deemed safe by the driver.
For those not yet certified for ADA service, please submit a Paratransit Application/ADA Certification Form.
To schedule a trip call 736-7666. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your pick-up location. If you live or work in a large complex, please be specific.
- Your desired pick-up time.
- Your destination.
- What time you need to be at your destination.
- Your desired return time.
- If you require special assistance (e.g. walker, wheelchair)
- Be ready when the bus arrives.
- Exact fare is required. Drivers do not make change.
- Pick-ups may occur within 15 minutes of scheduled time.
- Reservations may be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- All vehicles feature wheelchair lifts.
- No animals are permitted except service animals as defined by ADA, Federal & State Law.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is not permitted aboard any COLT vehicle.
- Passenger packages can occupy only the seat next to the passenger.
- Many COLT buses feature easy-to-use bicycle racks.
- Motorized bicycles or bicycle trailers are not permitted on COLT bicycle racks or inside buses.
- Bicycle lockers and bike path maps are also available. Call 875-8266 for details.
- Drivers do not load bicycles.
Reach new customers throughout the Lompoc Valley for a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising by purchasing interior advertisements onboard COLT buses.
COLT interior advertisement are seen by a wide demographic audience of more than 25,000 riders each month. Turn riders into customers through increased local exposure of your product or service.
Call Jennifer Garbiso, (805) 875-8266, to learn how this valuable advertising opportunity can begin increasing sales for your business today.
Comments, Concerns, or Suggestions
Richard Fernbaugh, Aviation/Transportation Administrator
City of Lompoc
P.O. Box 8001
Lompoc, CA 93438-8001