Clue - Lompoc Recreation Division Edition
Virtual Recreation and Resource Center
Recreation Resources (by age group)
Mini Me Music *- The Lockdown Song (YouTube)
Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs- Little Baby Bum (YouTube)
Storytelling- Storyline Online (YouTube). Stream videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations
Storytelling- Story Time from Space (YouTube)
Songs, videos, and printable activities- Pete The Cat. Episodes also available on Amazon Prime Video
- Youth Science classes- Amazing Science *
Music & Movement- GoNoodle (YouTube)
Yoga - Yoga for Kids (YouTube)
20 Minute Kids Workout - The Last Jump - 20 Online (YouTube)
Science & Discovery- National Geographic for Kids
Dance Workout - Dance Workout for kids (YouTube)
Science & Discovery- What’s Inside? (YouTube)
Science & Crafts- Get Crafty Crafty (YouTube)
20 Minute Workout-Run4Change (YouTube)
Support Lompoc Recreation Instructors!
- Free School Breakfast & Lunches- LUSD School Sites
- Community Action Commission- Services Offered
- Food Bank of Santa Barbara County- Brown Bag
Lompoc Aquatic Center
- Swim Lessons - Activities You Can Do At Home (Source: YMCA of the USA)
- New! Water Safety For Kids
- Learn about water Safety through online videos and activities from the American Red Cross
- New! Water Safety for Parents and Caregivers
- Parents and caregivers can learn about water safety too through the free online course hosted by the American Red Cross
- 2020 Winter Spring Schedule - Rec and Lap Swim
- Reservation Form
Important Registration Information!
The City of Lompoc Recreation Division will be hosting the 14th Annual Hank Hudson Memorial Sprint Triathlon and the Jr. Sprint Triathlon on Saturday, August 8, 2020.Registration for both the Sprint Triathlon and Jr. Sprint Triathlon is taken through the following methods:
- In-Person: Anderson Recreation Center, 125 West Walnut, Lompoc, CA 93436 between 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Mail: Send entry form and check (Payable to the City of Lompoc) to: Anderson Recreation Center – Attention: 2020 Triathlon, 125 West Walnut, Lompoc, CA 93436. Mailed entries must be received by Friday, July 31, 2020
- Online: Payment and partial registration is also available online at: https://apm.activecommunities.com/LompocRecreation. Since this is a partial registration, online registrants are still required to complete an entry form. The completed registration form can then be faxed to (805) 736-5195, e-mailed to email@example.com, or mailed to the above address.
***Last day of registration is July 31, 2020***
Recreation Links and Forms
- Register for Activities
- 2020 Winter Spring Activity Guide
- Recreation Facility Rental and General Information
- Planning a Community Event
- City of Lompoc Parks
In partnership with our citizens, the Recreation Division provides residents and visitors with safe, comprehensive and enjoyable recreation programs, facilities and services which respond to the changing needs of our community. The benefits of recreation services are especially designed to meet the physical, mental, cultural, and social needs of our residents and visitors to our community, while enhancing the overall quality of life in the Lompoc Valley.
Lompoc Recreation Division
125 West Walnut Avenue
Lompoc, California 93436
The Anderson Recreation Center is a passport acceptance facility! For application and instructions please visit: www.travel.state.gov.