Have you seen any of these before?
These are examples of Sanitary Sewer Overflows (SSOs) seen within the City of Lompoc. These are serious situations that must be reported immediately!
Report a Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO)
A sanitary sewer overflow is any overflow, spill, release, discharge or diversion of untreated or partially treated wastewater from the sanitary sewer system. This includes wastewater backups into buildings.
Please contact the Wastewater Division immediately to report a sanitary sewer overflow.
Reporting during normal business hours:
Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
(except observed holidays)
Reporting after hours:
Sanitary Sewer Management Plan (SSMP)
- Final Approved Sewer Management Plan - Posted 10/14/2014
- Waste Discharge Requirements Fact Sheet
- Waste Discharge Requirements Order
Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) Program
- Approved FOG Program
- City of Lompoc Municipal Code requirement pertaining to FOG
- What to expect during a FOG inspection
- What you can do at home