Providing the Community With a Fire-Safe Environment Through...
- Inspections and fire code enforcement in existing structures, including annual inspection of high rise buildings, hospitals, assemblies, schools as mandated by State regulations.
- Life safety inspections for State licensed care and day care facilities.
- Development Review Committee participation to aid the development community in the compliance of codes and standards.
- Fire inspections to ensure fire protection, building code and safety regulation for new construction.
- Plan review services for building, fire, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and local code compliance.
- Knox box program which controls emergency access to gates, buildings, and other secured.
- Encouraging fire safe activities by inspection and plan review of access to sites for emergency equipment and to ensure the availability of water supplies.
- Participation in development planning consultation for residential and commercial projects.
- Life safety and fire safety review, inspection for special events.
- Inspection and plan review for fire suppression and alarm systems.
- Weed abatement programs that monitor the abatement of weeds on vacant and undeveloped lots to reduce the potential of grass fires.
- The participation of model, State and Federal code agencies in the development of modern building and fire protection codes.
- Promoting public awareness of the importance of fire safety within home and businesses.
Please remember, preventing fires is everyone's business.
Fire Prevention Saves Lives!